1. Know about the dangers of shopping online with your mobile device. Although it's convenient for a number of reasons, it does put your personal information at an elevated risk for eavesdropping. Public wi-fi and abbreviated URLs are much easier to get around than conventional computing from home, so save your shopping fix for your safest conditions.
2. A good online shopping tip to remember is always to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the two of you because you'll remember if you've experienced a good experience from them, and they will also obtain a reputation being a seller.
3. Be careful which sites you patronize. It is difficult to know which are around the up or higher and that are not, but there are a few clues. If the address does not sound right or the design seems off, go to a different site. Furthermore, if a bunch of pop-up windows begin appearing, close them out and move on.
4. If you're purchasing clothes or shoes online, be careful with the sizing. Some items typically run smaller or bigger than normal. Some shopping sites will advertise if an item runs true to size. If the site doesn't list anything about sizing, glance at the reviews. In most cases, if the item is running larger or smaller, the reviewers will let you know.
5. When you are making any purchases on the internet and you are required to make a user account, never make use of the same passwords that you use on other websites. Do not make use of e-mail or banking password to make an account to buy shoes from a web retailer. If a person was able to see this password, they can have access to more than simply your profile on the retailer's store.