1. Do more research around the online store you are looking at before ordering a product from their website. If a store does not provide quality service or products, you will probably find some negative reviews published on other sites. It is best to stick to online stores with the excellent reputation.
2. When shopping online, always try to keep in mind the buying price of shipping. Many sites offer free shipping on orders over a specific amount. In the event that you do have to pay shipping, make sure that it is going to fit into your budget after you've added everything for your cart. Having a full cart only to find out you are unable to afford the shipping is never an exciting experience.
3. Shop around when shopping online. You may find that prices for certain items can vary greatly from store to store. To be sure you get the best deal, look at various stores to find out their prices, as well as shipping charge. This will allow you to obtain the best deal you are able to.
4. Read customer testimonials before you buy anything. People are delighted to complain about bad service online, so try to find sites and testimonials which can be terrible so that you know what you're getting into. You need to take bad reviews using a grain of salt, but if you see many, you know there is a problem.
5. If you're considering buying a product online, look into the reviews. The reviews off their people that have used the product should be able to give you a great idea about the product. You could possibly find out the standard of the product, if it worked as described, and if you should create the purchase.