1. A good online shopping tip to remember is always to leave feedback after buying from a source you've never bought from before. This will help the both of you because you'll remember whether or not you've had a good experience from them, and they will also acquire a reputation as being a seller.
2. Should you be shopping online, never give out your Social Security number. There is not any website that requires this number for you to make a purchase. If you are being asked for your Social Security number during checkout, you may be on a scam website. Leave this site and discover one which has a better reputation.
3. If you're considering buying a product online, browse the reviews. The reviews using their company people that have used the product should be able to give you a good idea about the product. You could possibly find out the caliber of the product, if it worked as described, and if you should create the purchase.
4. Once you enjoy the convenience of frequent shopping online, it's extremely important to keep changing the passwords you use for every account. Every couple of weeks or so, make up a whole new password to your bank and the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for that strongest passwords.
5. Be careful when it comes to the online stores that you consider buying from. If the online store is poorly designed, filled with misspellings, and overall fishy, you should take your money elsewhere. These are signs that something might not be right about this store. It's safer to be safe than sorry.