1. When shopping online, you should be extra careful if you are using your cellphone to get online. Using a public Wi-Fi can leave your personal susceptible to hackers. Make an effort to only use your secured network when shopping online using a cellphone and never use a public Wi-Fi hot spot to shop.
2. Get engaged in the social media of the favorite online stores. Brands with big online presences typically put a lot of money behind their social media, and this includes offering their followers some mega-discounts and exclusive deals. You can be one of the lucky ones scoring these deals with just a quick follow or fanning.
3. Read customer testimonials before you buy anything. People are more than happy to complain about bad service online, so search for sites and testimonials which are terrible so you are aware what you're getting into. You ought to take bad reviews having a grain of salt, but if you see many, you know you will find a problem.
4. Before going shopping at any online retailer, do a quick search for promotional codes. Lots of the big retailers often have promotions running which are not advertised on their own home page. Carrying out a quick search for these codes will allow you to insert the code at checkout to save money.
5. Sign up for the website's newsletter if they have one. Many times stores will give you a discount or some kind of deal once you sign up for their newsletter. Find out if there is a deal associated with registering for the newsletter at any store you need to shop at.