1. Be extra careful when you look for shopping deals on social media. Although it's a great way to get announcements regarding sales and coupon-codes, social networking accounts can easily be impersonated as well as out-right hacked. Get your info on the social media sites, then proceed directly to the main site in the store mentioned to wheel and deal.
2. Transform it into a habit to register for price alerts. This goes even for purchases that you've recently made. Price alerts will let you know whenever a product has dropped to your price you prefer. And if you've recently purchased at full price, it is possible to ask for a price adjustment to fulfill the new deal.
3. Sign up for your preferred online stores' newsletters. Often online stores sends out daily, weekly or monthly newsletters with special sales, discounts and deals. If you like to save cash, you could possibly score some terrific deals on items you were going to purchase anyway.
4. When you enjoy the convenience of frequent shopping online, it's very important to keep changing the passwords you use for each account. Every few weeks or so, make up a new password for your bank as well as the shopping sites directly. Use abstract words, combined with numbers and other odd characters for the strongest passwords.
5. If you like a web-based store, sign up for their email distribution list. You will probably receive some coupons and information about deals in your mailbox. Check these emails regularly to remain up to date with good deals and promotional offers. Most online stores often offer free delivery or discounts on certain products.